Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentine's Day greeting


In an effort to keep my blog more up to date, I'll try and add something just about every day, from small matters of everyday life to some of the larger questions and issues.

Does anyone else find it odd that so many people wish you a happy Valentine's Day? I know this seems fairly irrelevant, but I really don't need everyone wishing me a happy Valentine's Day. This is a holiday about romantic love, so why would I want anyone besides my wife wishing me happy Valentine's Day?

Yesterday at lunch, the server behind the counter wished me happy Valentine's Day. No offense to him, but why would he do that? I'm not trying to be cranky, but please don't wish me a happy Valentine's Day - but feel free to give me something chocolate as a friendly gesture.

No comments: