Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Too much time blogging?


In case you haven't noticed, I do not blog every day. I do check a few other weblogs a couple times a week, and in doing so I get the impression that some people may be spending WAY too much time reading and posting to blogs. Some of my ministerial brethren evidently have a lot of time on their hands, as they sometimes post several times a day and are regularly referencing the blogs they are reading. Here's my question - just how much time every day are some of you people spending online with blogs? And here's my next question - do you really think it is time well spent?

Obviously, I spend a little bit of time doing this, so I am not against it, but we should be realistic and understand that our blogs are not going to change the world and they are probably not being read by that many people. If you are spending more than an hour a day with weblogs, I'm going to say you are probably spending too much time online.

What do you think?

No comments: