Saturday, March 03, 2007

Megachurch OpEd post on mondaymorninginsight.com



A few days ago mondaymorninginsight.com posted my OpEd about megachurches that was printed in the Louisville Courier-Journal back in December. It has received a number of responses, many of which were critical of what I wrote, so I thought I would post the link here so you could read them. The OpEd is also on this blog as well. I would appreciate hearing what you think.

I stand by every word of my OpEd, and I think it's interesting how people have responded, especially those who automatically started being critical of small churches. I have posted one response on mondaymorninginsight, and will probably post another in a day or so.
Here is the link, and I hope they don't mind me borrowing their picture.
www.mondaymorninginsight.com/index.php/site/comments/those_megachurches/

No comments: